Chicago Bulls have more depth than the Lakers
December 24, 2011 | 7:23 pm
Among the highlights of my interview with WGN Radio's Jordan Bernfield on the Lakers-Bulls Christmas Day game:
- Why Bernfield and I both believe the Bulls have more depth than the Lakers.
- Bernfield predicts the Miami Heat will beat Chicago in the Eastern Conference finals.
- How Richard Hamilton's arrival in Chicago makes Derrick Rose even more dangerous.
- How the Bulls can take advantage of the Lakers with an injured Kobe Bryant and without Andrew Bynum.
- You can follow Bernfield on Twitter.
E-mail the Lakers blog at firstname.lastname@example.org