New 710 ESPN Lakers PodKast!!!
The regular season, it is nigh. Oh, happy, special day!!! The kind of day where the K Brothers provide not not one, but TWO Podkasts to get you through the weekend! Could we be any more generous to our corner of the blogosphere? I doubt it.
PodKast, Part I
- With the preseason in the books, BK and I summarize what we thus far likee (Ron Artest's slow but steady immersion into the Laker O, Andrew Bynum's hot start, backup guard play) and no likee (the injury bug).
- We rap with ESPN The Magazine's Chris Palmer about the teams posing the biggest challenge to the Lakers in their quest for a third straight Western Conference title: The Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets, San Antonio Spurs and Portland Trail Blazers.
- Stephon Marbury is warring via Twitter with ESPN. We try to figure out where we specifically fit into the battle.
- In light of LBJ's desire to dunk on W, BK and I pick presidents and historical figures we'd posterize if equipped with a vert beyond eight inches. For reasons I don't even remotely understand, a truly random, regrettable victim popped into my head. I'm very ashamed.
- What would a preseason wrap be without a separate PodKast previewing what lies ahead this season for the Lakers? Incomplete, I tells ya! IN-COM-PLETE!!! Wanna know our thoughts on breakthrough players, burning issues and the Lakers' chance at a repeat? Damn skippy you do.